Colgate Fluor Active is an everyday toothpaste with amine fluoride. Amine fluoride is an organic fluor formula developed together with researchers from University of Zürich. Colgate Fluor Active toothpaste is well-known and used by dentists and dental hygienists all over Europe as a mild fluor dentifrice for the prevention of caries.
- Fluor Active is without sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). Amine fluoride acts as a natural foaming agent
- Fluor Active creates a continuous fluor coating on the tooth surface
- Fluor Active increases the concentration of fluoride in and around the tooth
- Fluor Active promotes remineralisation of caries
- Fluor Active enhances resistance to acid